Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Those old VHS tapes...

It's been several years since I dumped most of my old VHS tapes. I held on to a few tapes because I wanted to transfer the content to mpg. And after a few false starts, I now got the precious old tapes digitized.

The first one is the DSI (Dansk System Industry A/S) commercial that I made together with Jesper Eising and Allan Kjær. The video was recorded on VHS and edited using Adobe Premier. Today there is nothing special about digital editing, but this commercial was made back in the early-to-mid 90's. The biggest problem then, believe it or not, was to find a computer with a large enough hardrive to contain the various video clips.

The clip is now online. Nostalgic DSI employees and other interested parties can check in out on my website: http://www.martinsweb.com/dsi/dsi-commercial.html.

Netx up is the (infamous) flying video from PC-Professional. It will be online soon.

Enjoy!

No comments: